I flatten my Anet A6 Prusified heatbed using aluminium tape.
It is better now, but not ideal.
The method is easy:
– set the heatbed temp to 60°C (or whatever you use most),
– level the bed,
– take measurements using dial indicator (use center of the heatbed as 0 reference),
– add aluminium tape beneth the flexplate,
– repeat last two steps untill you cannot get better results.
The flexplate is from Energetic: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/eqWpbc6c – affiliate link, you pay nothing extra, I get small change, I am not sponsored by them, they just have great price/value ratio for 3D printer parts and a free shipping.
Do you have any ideas what I can make next? Any questions, thoughts? Leave a comment now!
You can support me in various ways:
– smash the like button and subscribe to my channel: https://bit.ly/medyk3Dsub
– that really helps me, thanks!
– buy me a coffee (filament in fact): https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TmjEfCc
For more info about me you can visit:
My blog: http://medyk3d.com
Share the love and 3D print everything. Many thanks to the whole 3D printing community.
Are you from Poland and using Allegro? Here are my affiliate links:
Fiberlogy Refill EASY PLA Blue: https://allegro.pl/oferta/filament-fiberlogy-refill-easy-pla-blue-niebieski-9970650825?utm_medium=afiliacja&utm_source=ctr&utm_campaign=ce1d0cab-9517-43f0-9761-47299271c269
#medyk3D #3DPrinting #flattenTheHeatbed